Payroll Administrator - Position Filled!
Delighted to announce we have recruited our new Payroll guru!
CIPP qualified Lynda Storey comes to Hornbeam with years of experience and a wealth of knowledge surrounding payroll procedures, legislation and of course auto enrolment. Lynda is on hand to talk with our clients regarding the “ins and outs” of paying employees and enrolling in the government’s compulsory workplace pension scheme. We are delighted that Lynda has joined our team and look forward to having her at the helm of our payroll and auto enrolment department.
Experienced Payroll Officer
part-time with a view to full-time
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to manage a busy and dynamic payroll department within our practice, where each day throws up a new challenge. As an experienced Payroll Officer you will be given the resresponsibility of managing a payroll bureau and all matters relating to the processing of the payrolls. These are both weekly, four weekly and monthly, so you must be excellent at time management and confident in your ability to ensure all key deadldlines are met.
You will need to be:
- Fully up to date with current payroll legislation and statutory reporting requirement – including auto enrolment.
- Customer focused ensuring the highest level of service is offered at all times.
- Have an enquiring mind and want to get to the root cause of a problem and come up with workable solutions.
- A detail person who can spot an error from large amounts of data, to ensure all reporting is accurate.
- Passionate about payroll and willing to “own” the department.
- Work with other team members, manage and support staff working on payroll.
As the Payroll Officer you can expect to work in a changing and challenging environment, with opportunities to progress and develop.
For further details and job specification please email our Business Services Manager, Jo Debbage at Hornbeam Accountancy Services Ltd:
To apply please email your CV and covering letter as to why you would be suitable for the post to Jo Debbage on the above email address – please ensure "Payroll Officer" is typed within the subject header.